| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Abidjan in May is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched with rain sometimes. A hearty 293.5mm (11.6in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 16 days.
- In May the heavens above Abidjan are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:11 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Abidjan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Abidjan:
- Tamale, Ghana - 572.5 kms (355.8 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 697.7 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 336.3 kms (209 miles) NNE
- Atakpame, Togo - 615.3 kms (382.4 miles) ENE
- Bohicon, Benin - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) ENE
- Kumasi, Ghana - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) ENE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) ENE
- Lome, Togo - 582.5 kms (362 miles) E
- Accra, Ghana - 418.8 kms (260.2 miles) E
- Adiake, Ivory Coast - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) E