| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Abidjan in June is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is significantly soggy with rain from time to time. A staggering 561.8mm (22.1in) of H2O tumbles across on average 19 days.
- In June the skies in Abidjan are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:46 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 8:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Abidjan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Abidjan:
- Tamale, Ghana - 572.5 kms (355.8 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 697.7 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 336.3 kms (209 miles) NNE
- Atakpame, Togo - 615.3 kms (382.4 miles) ENE
- Bohicon, Benin - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) ENE
- Kumasi, Ghana - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) ENE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) ENE
- Lome, Togo - 582.5 kms (362 miles) E
- Accra, Ghana - 418.8 kms (260.2 miles) E
- Adiake, Ivory Coast - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) E