| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Abidjan in April is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with some rain. Some 141.3mm (5.6in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In April the skies in Abidjan are fine with an average of a measurable 6:46 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Abidjan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Abidjan:
- Tamale, Ghana - 572.5 kms (355.8 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 697.7 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 336.3 kms (209 miles) NNE
- Atakpame, Togo - 615.3 kms (382.4 miles) ENE
- Bohicon, Benin - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) ENE
- Kumasi, Ghana - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) ENE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) ENE
- Lome, Togo - 582.5 kms (362 miles) E
- Accra, Ghana - 418.8 kms (260.2 miles) E
- Adiake, Ivory Coast - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) E